What are the benefits of
Conscious connected breathing can help resolve psychological and physical blocks and symptoms caused by stress and trauma.
C.C.Breathwork can speed up recovery and improve the quality of life.
For entrepreneurs, top professionals, business people, and leaders:
Conscious connected breathing creates overall inner and emotional balance and peace. It boosts energy levels, reduces stress, and prevents burnout.
Breathwork creates clarity and increases problem and conflict-solving skills.
It opens up creativity, as in seeing innovative solutions.
Increases stress tolerance and resilience.
Improves our connection with gut feeling – intuition, knowing what is right or wrong in a given situation, and choosing the best option.
Increases trust and the courage to take risks.
It makes it easier to step out of the comfort zone.
Increases self-confidence and the ability to assert oneself.
Improves connection with oneself and with others.
Improves understanding and adequate assessment of situations at hand.
Conscious connected breathing can help improve sports performance and achievements and support in preparation for competitions. Breathwork helps to reduce stress.
It helps the nervous system to enter a state of parasympathetic calm more efficiently, which is necessary for relaxation, good sleep, and recovery.
Increases mind-body connection.
It opens up and improves breathing and its capacity – stamina.
Increases self-esteem, confidence, energy levels, and willpower.
Increases tolerance of stress and tension and the ability to push through.
It sharpens the mind and increases presence and concentration.
Creates emotional balance.
When should you attend a Concious Connected Breathing (Breathwork) session?
In what cases can Breathwork benefit you?
- Trauma (both mental and physical).
- Post-traumatic symptoms (insomnia, distress, flashbacks, sudden reactions, etc.).
- PTSD (and associated symptoms)
- Low self-esteem
- Sense of Inferiority (worthlessness)
- Anger (hatred, resentment)
- Anxiety, anxiety disorder
- Panic attacks
- Negative thought patterns and beliefs
- Negative view of the world (the world is an evil and dangerous place)
- Excessive worrying
- Excessive need for control
- Mental and emotional exhaustion
- Suppressed emotions
- Emotional distress
- Numbness (emotional and physical)
- Thoughts of suicide
- Difficulty in getting a grip on oneself and acting towards goals
- Chronic fatigue
- Difficult relationships
- Hypersensitivity (also hyper empathy)
- Psychosomatic disorders
- Being a victim of violence
- Experiencing an accident
- Loss (grief, divorce, feelings of abandonment)
What does Breathwork create?
- Joy for life
- Peace of mind
- Clarity of thought
- A sense of gratitude
- A sense of love
- Deep understanding
- A stronger connection with your inner world
- A stronger connection with your body and feelings
- Opens up and releases emotions
- Restores connection to your emotions
- Increases emotional resilience
- Expands awareness
- Connects with intuition
- Improves sleep quality and recovery
- Improves digestion
- Helps release toxins
- Opens up breathing
- Expands breathing
- Strengthens the psyche
- Activates the parasympathetic (rest and digest) state
- Creates new neurological connections
- Enables deep insights
- It makes you more open
- It makes you more positive
- We begin to see more beauty and positivity in the world.
- Prevents burnout
- Changes the world around us (how people perceive us)
- May bring new acquaintances, friends, connections, and opportunities into your life.